1. Lush Let The Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser- I am so happy my bestie introduced this cleanser to me because now I can't go a few days without it. The newly revamped Lush is seriously becoming my go to place for skincare! The ingredients are natural and the cleanser leaves you soft, glowing (and ready for the best part), smelling like cookies. Seriously, I want to eat it. I even have been using it as a body cleanser and it's just as good all over.
2. JOIE Folle de Joie Eau de Parfume- This scent is citrus-ey sweet with lovely woodys undertones. Perfect fall scent.
3. Lush Roots Hair Treatment - I already have problems with my scalp, so the minty cool sensation this hair treatment provides is not only refreshing but necessary for me.
4. Lush Butterball Bath Bomb- Get to Lush, people!! Try any of their bath bombs, and take a trip to the spa in your own bathtub.
5. Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Moisturizing Stick -My lips are in constant need of hydration this time of year and this little stick is so worth the 9 dollar splurge!
6. Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- I have been using coconut oil for everything lately. As a make-up remover, as an under-the-eye serum at night, body moisturizer, and yes... to cook with. It's so gentle, and absorbs into the skin in a non-greasy way. It's pure magic. Just be sure to buy organic, virgin and not refined coconut oil .7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - I recently received a sample of this brow gel and now I am wondering how I ever went without it. It keeps my eyebrows in place and still looking natural.
8. MAC Vegas Volt-This is my go-to fall colour. It works perfectly with all the black/white, and beige/neutral ensembles I have been sporting. Coral mixes with the red for a subtle, not too over-powering shade.
9. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer- This concealer has become a life-saver for early mornings. It goes on so creamy and completely covers all signs of distress.